Message x Target Audience x The right Media
April 11, 2019
When trying to understand what media platforms will be chosen for the campaign, it’s important to think about some questions.
- Who is the target market?
- What is the message to be communicated in the campaign?
- Where are the market priorities geographically?
- When is the best time to reach our target market?
- How many media vehicles can be chosen?
There’s also the main question that changes everything but can’t be determined by the agency: how much is the budget?
With all that in mind, a proper paid media strategy can be created, with its ideal flight schedule.